CHRISTMAS DAY

20:06 Sabina Tahirovic 12 Comments



I am really sorry I didn´t post anything in such a long time. I had my head full of work and Christmas so I really didn´t have time for blog :(. As I mentioned in my last post I should have gone to Brussels for 2 days but unfortunately I didn´t due to all the terrorists attacks etc.. I said I am not scared of this and that it won´t make me stop traveling but all the stores were closed and there were police officers all over the city. That is not the atmosphere I wanted so I rather stayed at home and enjoyed the days off here. Anyway, How is your Christmas? Do you enjoy all the free time? Do you spend it with your friends and family? Hopefully you do. Because there is nothing better than to spend the Holidays with your loved ones. I celebrate Xmas with my boyfriend in our new flat. I have to say, this is the best Christmas in my life. And I have a news, guess what? I am getting married! Yay. I know I am young (22) but this is the time I´ve been dreaming about since I was a child (I think almost all girls do) and I am sure I found the right guy by whose side I want to spend the rest of my life. But now let me talk about my outfit! So for this Christmas I chose this glitter dress from Primark. Originally I purchased it for New Years Eve but I think it is great even for Xmas :) What did you wear? And what did you get? I wanted just home and kitchen stuff so I quiet knew what I will get but I am still very happy for all the gifts I got!

Omlouvám se, že jsem tu teď delší dobu nebyla. Měla jsem plnou hlavu práce a Vánoc, že jsem na blog vůbec neměla čas. Jak jsem naposledy psala, že pojedu do Bruselu a můžete se těšit na plno článků a outfitů, tak bohužel jsem nakonec nikam nejela. Den před naším odjezdem se zavřely všechny nákupní centra a všude byli policisté, což jste mohli slyšet, takže nebyl smysl tam jet. Jinak jaké jste měli Vánoce? Užíváte volna a času s rodinou a kamarády? Já měla úžasné Vánoce s přítelem v novém bytě. A mám ještě jednu novinu, budu se vdávat! Juchů. Vím, že jsem celkem mladá (22), ale na tuto chvíli se celý život těším a vím, že s tímto člověkem chci strávit zbytek života. Teď už ale zpátky k outfitu. Na Vánoce jsem zvolila tyto třpytivé šaty z Primarku, které byly původně koupené na Silvestra, ale myslím, že na Vánoce jsou také vhodné. Co myslíte Vy? Jaký outfit jste si oblékly a co krásného jste našli pod stromečkem? Já si tento rok přála vše do domácnosti, takže jsem věděla co dostanu ale i tak jsem moc spokojená :)





 Our Chritmas photo with Charlie (the bunny) <3


Dress, bag, necklace - Primark
Boots, coat - Stradivarius

12 comments:

  1. Také gratuluji, moc ti to sluší. Ten kabát je prostě boží!:-)Stala jsem se tvou pravidelnou čtenářkou, jinak zrovna začínám s blogem a byla bych moc ráda, kdyby ses mrkla. Začátky jsou vždy těžké, tak bych ti byla moc vděčná, kdyby ses stala také pravidelnou čtenářkou. Moc by mi to pomohlo. Přeji krásný zbytek dne :-)

    www.jdeocestu.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krásný outfit a ještě krásnější prstýnek :)

    Simple living: Můj rok 2015

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this look hun, you look amazing! Love the over the knee boots <3

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete