SPRING IS HERE

20:27 Sabina Tahirovic 10 Comments



It was beautiful day today. It was about 15 degrees so me and my boyfriend went to Birmingham and I was so excited to wear my new skort finally. We went around the city, saw few sights, sat in park and I went to Victorias secret and made me happy. Tomorrow I will post the February haul. I am sorry I did not do it the last week but I was really busy. Btw in Victorias Secret is a great offer now! if you make a purchase of 10 pounds, you get "Secret reward card" which can have value of 10,50,100 or 500 pounds! So i will buy more things the next month and will apply my card.
And how was the weather in your city? Do you feel the spring coming? :)

~~~
CZ ~ Dneska bylo nádherně. Bylo kolem 15 stupňů, tak jsme si s přítelem vyrazili na výlet do Birminghamu a já byla tak nadšená, že si konečně můžu obléct moje nové skorty. Byli jsme se jen tak projít po městě, kouknout na pár památek, posedět si v parku a nakonec jsem si zašla do Victoria´s secret a udělala si radost. Haul za Únor přidám zítra, omlouvám, ale minulý týden jsem to nestihla. Jinak ve Victorias secret teď mají super akci, že ke každému nákupu nad 10liber dostanete  "Secret reward card" kartičku s neznámou hodnotou, kterou zjistíte při příštím nákupu, každá kartička má hodnotu 10,50,100 nebo 500 liber! Takže příští měsíc tam zase běžím a nakoupím nějaké pěkné kousky :). A jak bylo u Vás? Taky už cítíte příchod jara? :)













Coat,Shoes - Primark |  Backpack, skort - New look | Top-Mango   

10 comments:

  1. I love love love your shorts!

    swingsandcarousels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skorts ! So pretty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit dear. I like your blog place and follow you now.
    I would like to follow me back via gfc.
    Marija
    http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your skorts, and you're so pretty! Loved your blog, following now lovely <3
    http://rustorstardust.blogspot.pt/ **

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool, loving your checkered skorts!!!!
    xo Paola
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete